- Use of anticoagulants and antiplatelet in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia treated with single-agent ibrutinib. British journal of haematology. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Impact of ibrutinib dose adherence on therapeutic efficacy in patients with previously treated CLL/SLL. Blood. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Ibrutinib in previously treated chronic lymphocytic leukemia patients with autoimmune cytopenias in the RESONATE study. Blood cancer journal. 2017 Information Resource GET IT
- Idelalisib or placebo in combination with bendamustine and rituximab in patients with relapsed or refractory chronic lymphocytic leukaemia: Interim results from a phase 3, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. The Lancet Oncology. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Ibrutinib for patients with relapsed or refractory chronic lymphocytic leukaemia with 17p deletion (RESONATE-17): a phase 2, open-label, multicentre study. The Lancet Oncology. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- The European Hematology Association Roadmap for European Hematology Research: a consensus document. Haematologica. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Acalabrutinib (ACP-196) in Relapsed Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia. The New England journal of medicine. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Ofatumumab monotherapy in fludarabine-refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia: Final results from a pivotal study. Haematologica. 2015 Information Resource GET IT
- Ibrutinib versus ofatumumab in previously treated chronic lymphoid leukemia. The New England journal of medicine. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Idelalisib and rituximab in relapsed chronic lymphocytic leukemia. The New England journal of medicine. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Final results of a multicenter phase 1 study of lenalidomide in patients with relapsed or refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Leukemia & lymphoma. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Ofatumumab as single-agent CD20 immunotherapy in fludarabine-refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
Different biology and clinical outcome according to the absolute numbers of clonal B-cells in monoclonal B-cell lymphocytosis (MBL).
Cytometry. Part B, Clinical cytometry.
Times cited: 41
Factor V Leiden mutation investigated by amplification created restriction enzyme site (ACRES) in PNH patients with and without thrombosis.
Times cited: 29