- Giant cell arteritis. Ophthalmology. 2007 Information Resource GET IT
Prevalence of a normal C-reactive protein with an elevated erythrocyte sedimentation rate in biopsy-proven giant cell arteritis.
Times cited: 88
Fractionated stereotactic radiotherapy for the treatment of optic nerve sheath meningiomas: preliminary observations of 33 optic nerves in 30 patients with historical comparison to observation with or without prior surgery.
Times cited: 113
- Positron emission tomography to study the effect of eye closure and optic nerve damage on human cerebral glucose metabolism. American journal of ophthalmology. 1989 Academic Article GET IT
- Alzheimer's disease with prominent visual symptoms. Clinical and metabolic evaluation. Ophthalmology. 1989 Academic Article GET IT
- Atherosclerotic carotid artery disease in patients with retinal ischemic syndromes. Neurology. 1988 Academic Article GET IT
- Visual evoked potentials in occipital lobe lesions. Archives of neurology. 1981 Academic Article GET IT