- A multi-scale FE model for convective-diffusive drug transport within tumor and large vascular networks. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Polymer nanoparticles encased in a cyclodextrin complex shell for potential site- and sequence-specific drug release. Advanced functional materials. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
A multiscale MD-FE model of diffusion in composite media with internal surface interaction based on numerical homogenization procedure.
Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering.
Times cited: 10
- A 1D pipe finite element with rigid and deformable walls. Journal of the Serbian Society for Computational Mechanics. 2014 Academic Article
- A computational study of trajectories of micro- and nano-particles with different shapes in flow through small channels. Journal of the Serbian Society for Computational Mechanics. 2014 Academic Article
- Transport in nanoconfinement and within blood vessel wall. 2014 Chapter GET IT
- Mechanisms of reduced solute diffusivity at nanoconfined solid-liquid interface. Chemical Physics. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Diffusion transport of nanoparticles at nanochannel boundaries. Journal of Nanoparticle Research. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Nanoparticle transport through boundaries of nanoporous structures. 2012 Conference Paper GET IT
- Interfacial effects and diffusion transport in nanofluidic structures. 2012 Conference Paper
- Nanoparticle transport models in confined fluids. 2012 Conference Paper
Interfacial effects on nanoconfined diffusive mass transport regimes.
Physical review letters.
Times cited: 12
- Hierarchical modeling of diffusive transport through nanochannels by coupling molecular dynamics with finite element method. Journal of Computational Physics. 2011 Academic Article GET IT