- Brain network eigenmodes provide a robust and compact representation of the structural connectome in health and disease. PLoS Computational Biology. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Chronic Post-Concussion Neurocognitive Deficits. I. Relationship with White Matter Integrity. Cancers. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
The structural connectome of the human brain in agenesis of the corpus callosum.
Times cited: 25
Test-retest reliability of computational network measurements derived from the structural connectome of the human brain.
Times cited: 28
- Spatial HARDI: improved visualization of complex white matter architecture with Bayesian spatial regularization. NeuroImage. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Diffusion tensor imaging of mild traumatic brain injury. The Journal of head trauma rehabilitation. 2010 Information Resource GET IT
- Visual tracking synchronization as a metric for concussion screening. The Journal of head trauma rehabilitation. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Individual Differences in Distinct Components of Attention are Linked to Anatomical Variations in Distinct White Matter Tracts. Frontiers in neuroanatomy. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Structural dissociation of attentional control and memory in adults with and without mild traumatic brain injury. Brain : a journal of neurology. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Extent of microstructural white matter injury in postconcussive syndrome correlates with impaired cognitive reaction time: a 3T diffusion tensor imaging study of mild traumatic brain injury. AJNR. American journal of neuroradiology. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Diffusion tensor imaging segmentation of white matter structures using a Reproducible Objective Quantification Scheme (ROQS). NeuroImage. 2007 Academic Article GET IT