- Oesophageal cancer. Nature reviews. Disease primers. 2017 In Process GET IT
Anal versus rectal melanoma: does site of origin predict outcome?.
Diseases of the colon and rectum.
Times cited: 21
- Gastric cancers. 2013 Chapter GET IT
- A prospective evaluation of the utility of 2-deoxy-2-[(18) F]fluoro-D-glucose positron emission tomography and computed tomography in staging locally advanced gastric cancer. Cancer. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Tobacco use is associated with increased recurrence and death from gastric cancer. Annals of Surgical Oncology. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Gastrointestinal cancer educatinal case series: a 65 year-old female with locally advanced gastric cancer and a supraclavicular lymph node. Journal of gastrointestinal cancer. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
Histology and outcomes of newly detected lung lesions in melanoma patients.
Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology.
Times cited: 7
- Role of ¹⁸F 2-fluoro-2-deoxyglucose positron emission tomography in upper gastrointestinal malignancies. World journal of gastroenterology. 2011 Information Resource GET IT
Treatment of locally recurrent mucosal melanoma with topical imiquimod.
Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Times cited: 16
- A 67-year-old woman with BRCA 1 mutation associated with pancreatic adenocarcinoma. Journal of gastrointestinal cancer. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Therapeutic implications of the emerging molecular biology of uveal melanoma. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Gastrointestinal cancer educational case series: the history and management of complex cases in gi oncology. A 72 year-old man with metastatic gastric cancer. Journal of gastrointestinal cancer. 2011 Academic Article GET IT