- Effects of a long-term lifestyle modification programme on peripheral neuropathy in overweight or obese adults with type 2 diabetes: the Look AHEAD study. Diabetologia. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Mortality in Type 1 Diabetes in the DCCT/EDIC Versus the General Population. Diabetes care. 2016 In Process GET IT
- Significance of Epicardial and Intrathoracic Adipose Tissue Volume among Type 1 Diabetes Patients in the DCCT/EDIC: A Pilot Study. PloS one. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Association between 7 years of intensive treatment of type 1 diabetes and long-term mortality. JAMA. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
ANGPTL4 variants E40K and T266M are associated with lower fasting triglyceride levels in Non-Hispanic White Americans from the Look AHEAD Clinical Trial.
BMC medical genetics.
Times cited: 18
Prolonged effect of intensive therapy on the risk of retinopathy complications in patients with type 1 diabetes mellitus: 10 years after the Diabetes Control and Complications Trial.
Archives of Ophthalmology.
Times cited: 206
- Intensive diabetes therapy and carotid intima-media thickness in type 1 diabetes mellitus. The New England journal of medicine. 2003 Academic Article GET IT
Beneficial effects of intensive therapy of diabetes during adolescence: outcomes after the conclusion of the Diabetes Control and Complications Trial (DCCT).
The Journal of Pediatrics.
Times cited: 270