- Substrate-Dependent Cleavage Site Selection by Unconventional Radical S-Adenosylmethionine Enzymes in Diphthamide Biosynthesis. Journal of the American Chemical Society. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Diphthamide biosynthesis requires an organic radical generated by an iron-sulphur enzyme (Nature (2010) 465 (891-896)). Nature. 2011 Information Resource GET IT
Mechanistic understanding of Pyrococcus horikoshii Dph2, a [4Fe-4S] enzyme required for diphthamide biosynthesis.
Times cited: 21
- High-resolution crystal structures of Streptococcus pneumoniae nicotinamidase with trapped intermediates provide insights into the catalytic mechanism and inhibition by aldehydes . Biochemistry. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
Diphthamide biosynthesis requires an organic radical generated by an iron-sulphur enzyme.
Times cited: 89
- Crystal structure of a sulfur carrier protein complex found in the cysteine biosynthetic pathway of Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Biochemistry. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Structural insights into the mechanism of the PLP synthase holoenzyme from Thermotoga maritima. Biochemistry. 2006 Academic Article GET IT