Cangrelor With and Without Glycoprotein IIb/IIIa Inhibitors in Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.
Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
Times cited: 2
- One-year results of the ICON (Ionic versus non-ionic Contrast to Obviate worsening Nephropathy after angioplasty in chronic renal failure patients) Study. Catheterization and cardiovascular interventions : official journal of the Society for Cardiac Angiography & Interventions. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
Pilot study of the antiplatelet effect of increased clopidogrel maintenance dosing and its relationship to CYP2C19 genotype in patients with high on-treatment reactivity.
JACC. Cardiovascular interventions.
Times cited: 42
Predictors of heightened platelet reactivity despite dual-antiplatelet therapy in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention.
The American Journal of Cardiology.
Times cited: 117
- Ionic low-osmolar versus nonionic iso-osmolar contrast media to obviate worsening nephropathy after angioplasty in chronic renal failure patients: the ICON (Ionic versus non-ionic Contrast to Obviate worsening Nephropathy after angioplasty in chronic renal failure patients) study. JACC. Cardiovascular interventions. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- A randomized controlled trial of angiography versus intravascular ultrasound-directed bare-metal coronary stent placement (the AVID Trial). Circulation. Cardiovascular interventions. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- The fate of patients with clinical recurrence after sirolimus-eluting stent implantation (a two-year follow-up analysis from the SIRIUS trial). The American Journal of Cardiology. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
Enoxaparin vs unfractionated heparin in high-risk patients with non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes managed with an intended early invasive strategy: primary results of the SYNERGY randomized trial.
Times cited: 499
- Long-term outcome of patients treated with repeat percutaneous coronary intervention after failure of γ-brachytherapy for the treatment of in-stent restenosis. Circulation. 2002 Academic Article GET IT
Low-molecular-weight heparin therapy for non-ST-elevation acute coronary syndromes and during percutaneous coronary intervention: an expert consensus.
American Heart Journal.
Times cited: 60
- Assessment of the safety and efficacy of the DUETT vascular hemostasis device: Final results of the safe and effective vascular hemostasis (SEAL) trial. American Heart Journal. 2002 Academic Article GET IT
- Localized intracoronary gamma-radiation therapy to inhibit the recurrence of restenosis after stenting. The New England journal of medicine. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
Abciximab and bleeding during coronary surgery: results from the EPILOG and EPISTENT trials. Improve Long-term Outcome with abciximab GP IIb/IIIa blockade. Evaluation of Platelet IIb/IIIa Inhibition in STENTing.
Annals of Thoracic Surgery.
Times cited: 59
- The american brachytherapy society perspective on intravascular brachytherapy. Cardiovascular Radiation Medicine. 1999 Report GET IT
Standard versus low-dose weight-adjusted heparin in patients treated with the platelet glycoprotein IIb/IIIa receptor antibody fragment abciximab (c7E3 Fab) during percutaneous coronary revascularization. PROLOG Investigators.
The American Journal of Cardiology.
Times cited: 116
- Coronary stenting with angioscopic guidance. The American Journal of Cardiology. 1995 Academic Article GET IT
- Coronary stenting for treatment of ostial stenoses of native coronary arteries or aortocoronary saphenous venous grafts. The American Journal of Cardiology. 1995 Academic Article GET IT