- Carfilzomib, lenalidomide, and dexamethasone in patients with relapsed multiple myeloma categorised by age: secondary analysis from the phase 3 ASPIRE study. British journal of haematology. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Carfilzomib and dexamethasone vs bortezomib and dexamethasone in patients with relapsed multiple myeloma: results of the phase 3 study ENDEAVOR (NCT01568866) according to age subgroup. Leukemia & lymphoma. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Impact of prior treatment on patients with relapsed multiple myeloma treated with carfilzomib and dexamethasone vs bortezomib and dexamethasone in the phase 3 ENDEAVOR study. Leukemia. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Health-Related Quality of Life Results From the Open-Label, Randomized, Phase III ASPIRE Trial Evaluating Carfilzomib, Lenalidomide, and Dexamethasone Versus Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone in Patients With Relapsed Multiple Myeloma. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 2016 In Process GET IT
- Carfilzomib significantly improves the progression-free survival of high-risk patients in multiple myeloma. Blood. 2016 In Process GET IT
- Carfilzomib, lenalidomide, and dexamethasone for relapsed multiple myeloma. The New England journal of medicine. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
International Myeloma Working Group updated criteria for the diagnosis of multiple myeloma.
The Lancet. Oncology.
Times cited: 354
- The relationship between quality of response and clinical benefit for patients treated on the bortezomib arm of the international, randomized, phase 3 APEX trial in relapsed multiple myeloma. British journal of haematology. 2008 Academic Article GET IT