Targeted insult to subsurface cortical blood vessels using ultrashort laser pulses: three models of stroke.
Times cited: 169
Two-photon imaging of cortical surface microvessels reveals a robust redistribution in blood flow after vascular occlusion.
Times cited: 131
- Spectroscopy of third-harmonic generation: Evidence for resonances in model compounds and ligated hemoglobin. Journal of the Optical Society of America B: Optical Physics. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Two-photon imaging of cortical microvascular blood flow in response to single vessel occlusion. Optics InfoBase Conference Papers. 2005 Conference Paper
- Quantitative analysis of volumetric TPLSM data. 2004 Conference Paper
- Targeted disruption of deep-lying neocortical microvessels in rat using ultrashort laser pulses. Proceedings of SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering. 2004 Conference Paper GET IT
- Real-time two-photon fluorescence microscopy of blood flow dynamics following photothrombotic stroke in rat neocortex. Conference Proceedings - Lasers and Electro-Optics Society Annual Meeting-LEOS. 2003 Conference Paper
All-optical histology using ultrashort laser pulses.
Times cited: 152