- HIV-related cases among 2,094 admissions to a psychiatric hospital. Psychiatric Services. 1995 Academic Article GET IT
- Undetected HIV infection among patients admitted to an alcohol rehabilitation unit. The American journal of psychiatry. 1994 Academic Article GET IT
- Reliability of admission history in predicting HIV infection among alcoholic inpatients. The American journal on addictions. 1994 Academic Article
- Seroprevalence of HIV and risk factors for AIDS in psychiatric inpatients. Hospital & community psychiatry. 1992 Academic Article GET IT
- Undetected HIV infection among acutely ill psychiatric inpatients. The American journal of psychiatry. 1992 Academic Article GET IT
Patients', parents', and oncologists' perceptions of informed consent for bone marrow transplantation.
Medical and Pediatric Oncology.
Times cited: 38
- Consent and compliance in chemoprevention trials. Cancer Investigation. 1988 Academic Article GET IT
Cognitive/attentional distraction in the control of conditioned nausea in pediatric cancer patients receiving chemotherapy.
Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology.
Times cited: 134