- Cellular immunity delimits adenoviral gene therapy strategies for the treatment of neoplastic diseases. Annals of Surgical Oncology. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
- Effect of adenoviral early genes and the host immune system on in vivo pancreatic gene transfer in the mouse. Pancreas. 1997 Academic Article GET IT
- Engineering tissue-specific expression of a recombinant adenovirus: selective transgene transcription in the pancreas using the amylase promoter. Journal of Surgical Research. 1997 Academic Article GET IT
- Adenoviral-mediated gene transfer to murine small intestine is more efficient in neonates than adults. Journal of pediatric surgery. 1997 Conference Paper GET IT
- Immunologic barriers to hepatic adenoviral gene therapy for transplantation: Cellular and humoral responses limit transgene expression in mouse liver. Transplantation. 1997 Academic Article GET IT
Gene transfer to the thymus. A means of abrogating the immune response to recombinant adenovirus.
Annals of surgery.
Times cited: 56