- Antagonizing deactivating cytokines to enhance host defense and chemotherapy in experimental visceral leishmaniasis. Infection and immunity. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- Erythropoietin receptor signalling is required for normal brain development. Development (Cambridge, England). 2002 Academic Article GET IT
- A novel synthetic oleanane triterpenoid, 2-cyano-3,12-dioxoolean-1,9-dien-28-oic acid, with potent differentiating, antiproliferative, and anti-inflammatory activity. Cancer research. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
- Inducible nitric oxide synthase in tangle-bearing neurons of patients with Alzheimer's disease. Journal of Experimental Medicine. 1996 Academic Article GET IT
Transforming growth factor-beta 1: comparative immunohistochemical localization in human primary and metastatic prostate cancer.
Laboratory investigation; a journal of technical methods and pathology.
Times cited: 95
Mesenchymal-epithelial interactions and transforming growth factor-beta expression during mouse prostate morphogenesis.
Times cited: 73
Transgenic models for the study of prostate cancer.
Times cited: 44
Association of transforming growth factor-beta 1 with prostate cancer: an immunohistochemical study.
Times cited: 161
Transforming growth factor beta 1 as a biomarker for prostate cancer.
Journal of cellular biochemistry. Supplement.
Times cited: 35
- Transforming growth factor β1 as a biomarker for prostate cancer. Journal of cellular biochemistry. 1992 Academic Article GET IT