Guidelines for the use and interpretation of assays for monitoring autophagy (3rd edition).
Times cited: 260
- Mutant LRRK2(R1441G) BAC transgenic mice recapitulate cardinal features of Parkinson's disease. Nature neuroscience. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Oncoprotein Akt/PKB induces trophic effects in murine models of Parkinson's disease. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Expression of c-fos, c-jun, and c-jun N-terminal kinase (JNK) in a developmental model of induced apoptotic death in neurons of the substantia nigra. Journal of neurochemistry. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
- Increased expression of cyclin-dependent kinase 5 in induced apoptotic neuron death in rat substantia nigra. Neuroscience Letters. 1997 Academic Article GET IT
- Neuron death in the substantia nigra of weaver mouse occurs late in development and is not apoptotic. The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience. 1996 Academic Article GET IT
- Apoptosis in substantia nigra following developmental hypoxic-ischemic injury. Neuroscience. 1995 Academic Article GET IT
- Acute and persistent suppression of preproenkephalin mRNA expression in the striatum following developmental hypoxic-ischemic injury. Journal of neurochemistry. 1994 Academic Article GET IT
- Progress in psychiatry . The New England journal of medicine. 1994 Information Resource GET IT
- Quantitation of the levels of tyrosine hydroxylase and preproenkephalin mRNAs in nigrostriatal sites after 6-hydroxydopamine lesions. Life Sciences. 1993 Academic Article GET IT
United Parkinson Foundation Neurotransplantation Registry on adrenal medullary transplants: presurgical, and 1- and 2-year follow-up.
Times cited: 95