The Genetic Basis of Hepatosplenic T-cell Lymphoma.
Times cited: 1
- CD30-positive peripheral T-cell lymphomas share molecular and phenotypic features. Haematologica. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- The mechanisms underlying MMR deficiency in immunodeficiency-related non-Hodgkin lymphomas are different from those in other sporadic microsatellite instable neoplasms. International journal of cancer. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- The expression of 16 genes related to the cell of origin and immune response predicts survival in elderly patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma treated with CHOP and rituximab. Leukemia. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
Histologic evolution of angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma in consecutive biopsies: clinical correlation and insights into natural history and disease progression.
The American journal of surgical pathology.
Times cited: 93
- The gene expression profile of nodal peripheral T-cell lymphoma demonstrates a molecular link between angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma (AITL) and follicular helper T (TFH) cells. Blood. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Gene-expression profiling of systemic anaplastic large-cell lymphoma reveals differences based on ALK status and two distinct morphologic ALK+ subtypes. Blood. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Tumours of histiocytes and accessory dendritic cells: An immunohistochemical approach to classification from the International Lymphoma Study Group based on 61 cases. Histopathology. 2002 Report GET IT