Loss of PTEN promotes podocyte cytoskeletal rearrangement, aggravating diabetic nephropathy.
The Journal of pathology.
Times cited: 2
- Mitochondrial integrity and function in atherogenesis. Circulation. 2002 Academic Article GET IT
- A noncoding RNA regulates human protease-activated receptor-1 gene during embryogenesis. BBA - Gene Structure and Expression. 2002 Academic Article GET IT
- p47phox is required for atherosclerotic lesion progression in ApoE-/- mice. The Journal of clinical investigation. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
- Expression and self-regulatory function of cardiac interleukin-6 during endotoxemia. American journal of physiology. Heart and circulatory physiology. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
- Flavopiridol inhibits smooth muscle cell proliferation in vitro and neointimal formation In vivo after carotid injury in the rat. Circulation. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
- Stimulation of a vascular smooth muscle cell NAD(P)H oxidase by thrombin: Evidence that p47(phox) may participate in forming this oxidase in vitro and in vivo. The Journal of biological chemistry. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
- Identification of CHIP, a novel tetratricopeptide repeat-containing protein that interacts with heat shock proteins and negatively regulates chaperone functions. Molecular and cellular biology. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
- Thrombin induces generation of reactive oxygen species and expression of p47PHOX in human aortic smooth muscle cells. FASEB Journal. 1997 Academic Article
- Induction of vascular endothelial growth factor in balloon-injured baboon arteries. A novel role for reactive oxygen species in atherosclerosis. Circulation research. 1997 Academic Article GET IT