- Safety and Antitumor Activity of the Multitargeted Pan-TRK, ROS1, and ALK Inhibitor Entrectinib: Combined Results from Two Phase I Trials (ALKA-372-001 and STARTRK-1). Cancer discovery. 2017 In Process GET IT
Emergence of KRAS mutations and acquired resistance to anti-EGFR therapy in colorectal cancer.
Times cited: 612
HER1/EGFR inhibitor-associated rash: future directions for management and investigation outcomes from the HER1/EGFR inhibitor rash management forum.
Times cited: 209
A randomized double-blind multicenter phase III study of fixed-dose single-administration pegfilgrastim versus daily filgrastim in patients receiving myelosuppressive chemotherapy.
Annals of Oncology.
Times cited: 386
- Recombinant human interleukin-3 and recombinant human granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor administered in vivo after high-dose cyclophosphamide cancer chemotherapy: effect on hematopoiesis and microenvironment in human bone marrow. Blood. 1992 Academic Article GET IT
- Selective purging by human interleukin-2 activated lymphocytes of bone marrows contaminated with a lymphoma line or autologous leukaemic cells. British journal of haematology. 1991 Academic Article GET IT
- Recombinant human granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor reduces hematologic toxicity and widens clinical applicability of high-dose cyclophosphamide treatment in breast cancer and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 1990 Academic Article GET IT
- Detection of bone marrow minimal disease in non-Hodgkin's lymphoma patients by gene rearrangement analysis. Haematologica. 1989 Academic Article GET IT
Myeloablation with diaziquone: in vitro assessment.
Times cited: 2
Transplantation of HLA-mismatched marrow depleted of T-cells by lectin agglutination and E-rosette depletion.
The Tokai journal of experimental and clinical medicine.
Times cited: 10