- YC-1-mediated vascular protection through inhibition of smooth muscle cell proliferation and platelet function. Biochemical and biophysical research communications. 2002 Academic Article GET IT
- Adenovirus-mediated heme oxygenase-1 gene delivery inhibits injury-induced vascular neointima formation. Circulation. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
- Heme oxygenase-1 attenuates vascular remodeling following balloon injury in rat carotid arteries. Atherosclerosis. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
- YC-1, a benzyl indazole derivative, stimulates vascular cGMP and inhibits neointima formation. Biochemical and biophysical research communications. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
- YC-1 stimulates vessel wall cgmp and inhibits injuryinduced neointima formation. Blood. 2000 Academic Article
Is inflammation good for the ischemic heart--perspectives beyond the ordinary.
Zeitschrift fur Kardiologie.
Times cited: 14