- Single-Level Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion for the Treatment of Adjacent Segment Disease: A Retrospective Two-Center Study. Spine. 2017 In Process GET IT
The incidence and risk factors for post-operative ileus after spinal fusion surgery: a multivariate analysis.
Times cited: 2
- Incidental durotomy during spinal surgery: a multivariate analysis for risk factors. Spine. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Nerve injury after lateral lumbar interbody fusion: a review of 919 treated levels with identification of risk factors. The spine journal : official journal of the North American Spine Society. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Vertebral body Hounsfield units as a predictor of incidental durotomy in primary lumbar spinal surgery. Spine. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Multivariate analysis on risk factors for postoperative ileus after lateral lumbar interbody fusion. Spine. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Is there any relation between the amount of curve correction and postoperative neurological deficit or pain in patients undergoing stand-alone lateral lumbar interbody fusion?. Spine. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
A comparison of patients who have undergone 1-Level versus 2-Level ProDisc arthroplasty: a prospective study with minimum of 5-year follow-up.
Times cited: 3