- Characterization of cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) during tumorigenesis in human epithelial cancers: evidence for potential clinical utility of COX-2 inhibitors in epithelial cancers. Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids. 2002 Information Resource GET IT
- Cyclooxygenase-2 in human pathological disease. Advances in experimental medicine and biology. 2002 Information Resource GET IT
Enhanced cyclooxygenase-2 expression in sporadic and familial adenomatous polyposis of the human colon.
Scandinavian journal of gastroenterology.
Times cited: 63
- COX-2 is expressed in human pulmonary, colonic, and mammary tumors. Cancer. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
- Cyclooxygenase-2 expression is up-regulated in human pancreatic cancer. Cancer research. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
- Cyclooxygenase-2 expression is up-regulated in squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck. Cancer research. 1999 Academic Article GET IT