- Does humeral lengthening with a monolateral frame improve function?. Clinical orthopaedics and related research. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Minimum distraction gap: how much ankle joint space is enough in ankle distraction arthroplasty?. HSS journal : the musculoskeletal journal of Hospital for Special Surgery. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Bone tumor reconstruction with the Ilizarov method. Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Limb lengthening in children with Russell-Silver syndrome: a comparison to other etiologies. Journal of children's orthopaedics. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Circular external fixator-assisted ankle arthrodesis following failed total ankle arthroplasty. Foot & ankle international. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
A long term study of Charnley total hip replacements.
Archivio "Putti" di chirurgia degli organi di movimento.
Times cited: 3
A fifteen-year follow-up study of one hundred Charnley low-friction arthroplasties.
Orthopedic Clinics of North America.
Times cited: 86