- Anesthesiologists' familiarity with the ASA and ACS guidelines on Advance Directives in the perioperative setting. Journal of clinical anesthesia. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Ethical considerations in perioperative orthopedic medicine. 2014 Chapter GET IT
- Lumbar plexus blockade reduces pain after hip arthroscopy: a prospective randomized controlled trial. Anesthesia and analgesia. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
Nuances of informed consent: the paradigm of regional anesthesia.
HSS journal : the musculoskeletal journal of Hospital for Special Surgery.
Times cited: 9
- Cardiac Arrest as a Result of Intraabdominal Extravasation of Fluid during Arthroscopic Removal of a Loose Body from the Hip Joint of a Patient with an Acetabular Fracture. Journal of orthopaedic trauma. 1998 Academic Article
- Intraoperative Monitoring of Motor Pathways during Operative Fixation of Acute Acetabular Fractures. Journal of orthopaedic trauma. 1997 Academic Article