Genetic associations at 53 loci highlight cell types and biological pathways relevant for kidney function.
Times cited: 37
- Genome-wide association study identifies novel genetic variants contributing to variation in blood metabolite levels. Nature communications. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Genetic relationship between five psychiatric disorders estimated from genome-wide SNPs. Nature genetics. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Large-scale gene-centric meta-analysis across 32 studies identifies multiple lipid loci. American journal of human genetics. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Novel loci for adiponectin levels and their influence on type 2 diabetes and metabolic traits: a multi-ethnic meta-analysis of 45,891 individuals. PLoS genetics. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
Genome-wide association identifies nine common variants associated with fasting proinsulin levels and provides new insights into the pathophysiology of type 2 diabetes.
Times cited: 149
- Large-scale genome-wide association analysis of bipolar disorder identifies a new susceptibility locus near ODZ4. Nature genetics. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
A locus on 19p13 modifies risk of breast cancer in BRCA1 mutation carriers and is associated with hormone receptor-negative breast cancer in the general population.
Times cited: 188