BDNFVal66met polymorphism: a potential bridge between depression and thrombosis.
European heart journal.
Times cited: 3
- Effect of cigarette smoke on monocyte procoagulant activity: Focus on platelet-derived brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF). Platelets. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Abnormal megakaryopoiesis and platelet function in cyclooxygenase-2-deficient mice. Thrombosis and haemostasis. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Cyclooxygenase-2-derived prostacyclin regulates arterial thrombus formation by suppressing tissue factor in a sirtuin-1-dependent-manner. Circulation. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Tobacco smoke regulates the expression and activity of microsomal prostaglandin E synthase-1: role of prostacyclin and NADPH-oxidase. FASEB journal : official publication of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Cytokines present in smokers' serum interact with smoke components to enhance endothelial dysfunction. Cardiovascular Research. 2011 Academic Article GET IT