Unique Structural Features of Membrane-Bound C-Terminal Domain Motifs Modulate Complexin Inhibitory Function.
Frontiers in molecular neuroscience.
Times cited: 1
- ¹H, ¹³C, and ¹⁵N backbone resonance assignments of the L124D mutant of StAR-related lipid transfer domain protein 4 (StARD4). Biomolecular NMR assignments. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Synaptic vesicles position complexin to block spontaneous fusion. Neuron. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- STARD4 abundance regulates sterol transport and sensing. Molecular biology of the cell. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Identification of a helical intermediate in trifluoroethanol-induced alpha-synuclein aggregation. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- The lipid-binding domain of wild type and mutant alpha-synuclein: compactness and interconversion between the broken and extended helix forms. The Journal of biological chemistry. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- E46K Parkinson's-linked mutation enhances C-terminal-to-N-terminal contacts in alpha-synuclein. Journal of molecular biology. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Membrane-bound alpha-synuclein forms an extended helix: long-distance pulsed ESR measurements using vesicles, bicelles, and rodlike micelles. Journal of the American Chemical Society. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Inter-helix distances in lysophospholipid micelle-bound alpha-synuclein from pulsed ESR measurements. Journal of the American Chemical Society. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Quantification of alpha-synuclein binding to lipid vesicles using fluorescence correlation spectroscopy. Biophysical journal. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Helix periodicity, topology, and dynamics of membrane-associated alpha-synuclein. Protein Science. 2005 Academic Article GET IT