- Accurate detection of uniparental disomy and microdeletions by SNP array analysis in myelodysplastic syndromes with normal cytogenetics. Leukemia. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
Identification of molecular markers and signaling pathway in endometrial cancer in Hong Kong Chinese women by genome-wide gene expression profiling.
Times cited: 69
- Inferring loss-of-heterozygosity from unpaired tumors using high-density oligonucleotide SNP arrays. PLoS Computational Biology. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- High resolution SNP arrays identify amplified regions in lung cancer. Cancer biology & therapy. 2005 Information Resource GET IT
- Identification of an amplified transcription factor (MITF) in melanoma. Cancer biology & therapy. 2005 Information Resource GET IT
- Integrative genomic analyses identify MITF as a lineage survival oncogene amplified in malignant melanoma. Nature. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- Homozygous deletions and chromosome amplifications in human lung carcinomas revealed by single nucleotide polymorphism array analysis. Cancer research. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
Molecular diversity of astrocytes with implications for neurological disorders.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.
Times cited: 138