- Surgical Management of Pituitary Disorders. 2013 Chapter GET IT
- Endoscopy in neurosurgery. Neurosurgical focus. 2011 Editorial Article GET IT
- Perioperative hypothermia (33 degrees C) does not increase the occurrence of cardiovascular events in patients undergoing cerebral aneurysm surgery: findings from the Intraoperative Hypothermia for Aneurysm Surgery Trial. Anesthesiology. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- No association between intraoperative hypothermia or supplemental protective drug and neurologic outcomes in patients undergoing temporary clipping during cerebral aneurysm surgery: findings from the Intraoperative Hypothermia for Aneurysm Surgery Trial. Anesthesiology. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Perioperative fever and outcome in surgical patients with aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. Neurosurgery. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Effect of nitrous oxide use on long-term neurologic and neuropsychological outcome in patients who received temporary proximal artery occlusion during cerebral aneurysm clipping surgery. Anesthesiology. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Thoracic intradural extramedullary capillary hemangioma. AJNR. American journal of neuroradiology. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
Decompressive craniectomy in pediatric patients.
Times cited: 9
- Use of preoperative computed tomography-angiography in cranial remodeling: Technical note. Neurosurgery. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- The role of preoperative adjuvant treatment in the management of esthesioneuroblastoma: The University of Virginia experience. Neurosurgery. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- Multivariate analysis and prediction of outcome following penetrating head injury. Neurosurgery clinics of North America. 1995 Information Resource GET IT
- A phase 1-2 trial of superselective carboplatin, low-dose infusional 5-fluorouracil and concurrent radiation for high-grade gliomas. American journal of clinical oncology. 1995 Academic Article GET IT
- Classification of civilian craniocerebral gunshot wounds: a multivariate analysis predictive of mortality. Journal of neurotrauma. 1992 Academic Article GET IT
The National Traumatic Coma Data Bank. Part 1: Design, purpose, goals, and results.
Journal of neurosurgery.
Times cited: 184