- Vasopressin in the treatment of milrinone-induced hypotension in severe heart failure. The American Journal of Cardiology. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
- Management of vasodilatory shock after cardiac surgery: identification of predisposing factors and use of a novel pressor agent. The Journal of thoracic and cardiovascular surgery. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- Renin inhibits the vasorelaxation induced by nitroso albumin. Biochemical and biophysical research communications. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- A catalytic antibody against cocaine prevents cocaine's reinforcing and toxic effects in rats. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- Vasopressin pressor hypersensitivity in vasodilatory septic shock. Critical care medicine. 1997 Report GET IT
- Vasopressin deficiency contributes to the vasodilation of septic shock. Circulation. 1997 Academic Article GET IT
Antibody-catalyzed degradation of cocaine.
Science (New York, N.Y.).
Times cited: 215