- A systematic comparison of clinically viable nanomedicines targeting HMG-CoA reductase in inflammatory atherosclerosis. Journal of controlled release : official journal of the Controlled Release Society. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Hyaluronan Nanoparticles Selectively Target Plaque-Associated Macrophages and Improve Plaque Stability in Atherosclerosis. ACS nano. 2017 In Process GET IT
- A Comprehensive Procedure to Evaluate the In Vivo Performance of Cancer Nanomedicines. Journal of visualized experiments : JoVE. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Near-Infrared Quantum Dot and (89)Zr Dual-Labeled Nanoparticles for in Vivo Cerenkov Imaging. Bioconjugate chemistry. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Polyglucose nanoparticles with renal elimination and macrophage avidity facilitate PET imaging in ischaemic heart disease. Nature communications. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Imaging-guided revival of nanomedicine?. Nanomedicine (London, England). 2017 In Process GET IT
- Relation between resting amygdalar activity and cardiovascular events: A longitudinal and cohort study. Lancet. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
Immune cell screening of a nanoparticle library improves atherosclerosis therapy.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.
Times cited: 2
In Vivo PET Imaging of HDL in Multiple Atherosclerosis Models.
JACC. Cardiovascular imaging.
Times cited: 4
Nanoreporter PET predicts the efficacy of anti-cancer nanotherapy.
Times cited: 7
- Augmenting drug-carrier compatibility improves tumour nanotherapy efficacy. Nature communications. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- PET Imaging of Tumor-Associated Macrophages with 89Zr-Labeled High-Density Lipoprotein Nanoparticles. Journal of nuclear medicine : official publication, Society of Nuclear Medicine. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
A modular labeling strategy for in vivo PET and near-infrared fluorescence imaging of nanoparticle tumor targeting.
Journal of nuclear medicine : official publication, Society of Nuclear Medicine.
Times cited: 21