- SDHA mutations causing a multisystem mitochondrial disease: novel mutations and genetic overlap with hereditary tumors. European journal of human genetics : EJHG. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
Staging and functional characterization of pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma by 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose (18F-FDG) positron emission tomography.
Journal of the National Cancer Institute.
Times cited: 89
- Comparison of 18F-fluoro-L-DOPA, 18F-fluoro-deoxyglucose, and 18F-fluorodopamine PET and 123I-MIBG scintigraphy in the localization of pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Use of 6-[18F]-fluorodopamine positron emission tomography (PET) as first-line investigation for the diagnosis and localization of non-metastatic and metastatic phaeochromocytoma (PHEO). Clinical endocrinology. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Role of positron emission tomography and bone scintigraphy in the evaluation of bone involvement in metastatic pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma: specific implications for succinate dehydrogenase enzyme subunit B gene mutations. Endocrine-Related Cancer. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Usefulness of standardized uptake values for distinguishing adrenal glands with pheochromocytoma from normal adrenal glands by use of 6-18F-fluorodopamine PET. Journal of nuclear medicine : official publication, Society of Nuclear Medicine. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- The effects of carbidopa on uptake of 6-18F-Fluoro-L-DOPA in PET of pheochromocytoma and extraadrenal abdominal paraganglioma. Journal of nuclear medicine : official publication, Society of Nuclear Medicine. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Superiority of fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography to other functional imaging techniques in the evaluation of metastatic SDHB-associated pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 2007 Academic Article GET IT