- THZ1 targeting CDK7 suppresses STAT transcriptional activity and sensitizes T-cell lymphomas to BCL2 inhibitors. Nature communications. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Calcium and 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 modulate genes of immune and inflammatory pathways in the human colon: a human crossover trial. The American journal of clinical nutrition. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Combinatorial targeting of nuclear export and translation of RNA inhibits aggressive B-cell lymphomas. Blood. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Integrin αvβ3 acting as membrane receptor for thyroid hormones mediates angiogenesis in malignant T cells. Blood. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Altered folate availability modifies the molecular environment of the human colorectum: implications for colorectal carcinogenesis. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.). 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Sulindac effects on inflammation and tumorigenesis in the intestine of mice with Apc and Mlh1 mutations. Carcinogenesis. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Western-style diets induce oxidative stress and dysregulate immune responses in the colon in a mouse model of sporadic colon cancer. The Journal of nutrition. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Dietary induction of colonic tumors in a mouse model of sporadic colon cancer. Cancer research. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Dietary calcium and cholecalciferol modulate cyclin D1 expression, apoptosis, and tumorigenesis in intestine of adenomatous polyposis coli1638N/+ mice. The Journal of nutrition. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Mbd4 inactivation increases Cright-arrowT transition mutations and promotes gastrointestinal tumor formation. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2002 Academic Article GET IT
- Haploinsufficiency of Flap endonuclease (Fen1) leads to rapid tumor progression. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2002 Academic Article GET IT
- The distinct spectra of tumor-associated Apc mutations in mismatch repair-deficient Apc1638N mice define the roles of MSH3 and MSH6 in DNA repair and intestinal tumorigenesis. Cancer research. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
- Hyodeoxycholic acid efficiently suppresses atherosclerosis formation and plasma cholesterol levels in mice. Journal of lipid research. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
- Tumorigenesis in Mlh1 and Mlh1/Apc1638N mutant mice. Cancer research. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
- Cyclooxygenase-2 overexpression and tumor formation are blocked by sulindac in a murine model of familial adenomatous polyposis. Cancer research. 1996 Academic Article GET IT
Expansion of the epithelial cell proliferative compartment and frequency of adenomatous polyps in the colon correlate with the strength of family history of colorectal cancer.
Times cited: 27
- Reactivity of a human monoclonal antibody against carcinomas and other lesions of the colon. Cancer immunology, immunotherapy : CII. 1989 Academic Article GET IT
Multiple primary malignant tumors.
Times cited: 11
Natural antibodies in human sera directed against blood-group-related determinants expressed on colon cancer cells.
International journal of cancer.
Times cited: 11