Lymph node-derived donor encephalitogenic CD4+ T cells in C57BL/6 mice adoptive transfer experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis highly express GM-CSF and T-bet.
Journal of neuroinflammation.
Times cited: 17
Translational research in neurology and neuroscience 2010: multiple sclerosis.
Archives of neurology.
Times cited: 13
- Depletion of B lymphocytes from cerebral perivascular spaces by rituximab. Archives of neurology. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Decrease in the numbers of dendritic cells and CD4+ T cells in cerebral perivascular spaces due to natalizumab. Archives of neurology. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- The immunogenicity of disease-modifying therapies for multiple sclerosis: clinical implications for neurologists. The neurologist. 2007 Information Resource GET IT
- Neutralizing antibodies to disease-modifying agents in the treatment of multiple sclerosis. Neurology. 2004 Information Resource GET IT
- B7-1 and B7-2 costimulatory molecules activate differentially the Th1/Th2 developmental pathways: Application to autoimmune disease therapy. Cell. 1995 Academic Article GET IT