- The epichaperome is an integrated chaperome network that facilitates tumour survival. Nature. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- A Hyperactive Signalosome in Acute Myeloid Leukemia Drives Addiction to a Tumor-Specific Hsp90 Species. Cell reports. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Affinity purification probes of potential use to investigate the endogenous Hsp70 interactome in cancer. ACS chemical biology. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Targeting the Hsp90-associated viral oncoproteome in gammaherpesvirus-associated malignancies. Blood. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Affinity-based proteomics reveal cancer-specific networks coordinated by Hsp90. Nature chemical biology. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Design of a flexible cell-based assay for the evaluation of heat shock protein 70 expression modulators. Assay and drug development technologies. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Design, synthesis, and evaluation of small molecule Hsp90 probes. Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry. 2011 Information Resource GET IT
HSP90 is a therapeutic target in JAK2-dependent myeloproliferative neoplasms in mice and humans.
The Journal of clinical investigation.
Times cited: 92
- Heat shock protein 90 in neurodegenerative diseases. Molecular neurodegeneration. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Hsp90 inhibitor PU-H71, a multimodal inhibitor of malignancy, induces complete responses in triple-negative breast cancer models. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Requirements for a lead compound to become a clinical candidate. BMC neuroscience. 2008 Information Resource GET IT
- Roles of heat-shock protein 90 in maintaining and facilitating the neurodegenerative phenotype in tauopathies. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2007 Academic Article GET IT