- The Global Alliance for Infections in Surgery: defining a model for antimicrobial stewardship-results from an international cross-sectional survey. World journal of emergency surgery : WJES. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Multidrug-Resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa Infection in a Child with Cystic Fibrosis. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
Efficacy of doripenem and ertapenem against KPC-2-producing and non-KPC-producing Klebsiella pneumoniae with similar MICs.
The Journal of antimicrobial chemotherapy.
Times cited: 9
- Minor fluctuations in renal function may alter therapeutic drug concentrations substantially during high-dose, continuous-infusion beta-lactam therapy for multi-drug-resistant gram-negative bacilli. Surgical infections. 2012 Information Resource GET IT
- Cefepime dosing in the morbidly obese patient population. Obesity surgery. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Cefazolin dosing for surgical prophylaxis in morbidly obese patients. Surgical infections. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Use of meropenem by continuous infusion to treat a patient with a Bla(kpc-2)-positive Klebsiella pneumoniae blood stream infection. Surgical infections. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Comparison of meropenem MICs and susceptibilities for carbapenemase-producing Klebsiella pneumoniae isolates by various testing methods. Journal of clinical microbiology. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Discussion. The American Journal of Medicine. 2001 Information Resource