- Clinical benefit and toxicity of continuing bevacizumab containing chemotherapies in patients with recurrent ovarian cancer. Cancer Therapy. 2012 Report
- Continuous insulin infusion is associated with a reduced post-surgical length of stay, but not with the complication rate, in patients with diabetes mellitus undergoing coronary artery bypass graft. Journal of endocrinological investigation. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- A report card system using error profile analysis and concurrent morbidity and mortality review: surgical outcome analysis, part II. The Journal of surgical research. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Benchmarking surgical incident reports using a database and a triage system to reduce adverse outcomes. Archives of surgery (Chicago, Ill. : 1960). 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- A morbidity and mortality conference-based classification system for adverse events: surgical outcome analysis: part I. Journal of Surgical Research. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- The 80-hour work guidelines and resident survey perceptions of quality. Journal of Surgical Research. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Use of admission troponin in critically ill medical patients. Journal of intensive care medicine. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
Long-term outcome in lupus nephritis.
Annals of internal medicine.
Times cited: 1
Accurate prediction of the amount of in situ tumor in palpable breast cancers by core needle biopsy: implications for neoadjuvant therapy.
Annals of Surgical Oncology.
Times cited: 10
Is race a poor prognostic factor in breast cancer?.
Journal of the American College of Surgeons.
Times cited: 36
Radiotherapy and chemotherapy in high-risk breast cancer.
The New England journal of medicine.
Times cited: 2