- X Chromosome Dose and Sex Bias in Autoimmune Diseases: Increased Prevalence of 47,XXX in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Sjögren's Syndrome. Arthritis and Rheumatology. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- End-stage renal disease in African Americans with lupus nephritis is associated with APOL1. Arthritis and Rheumatology. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
IRF5 haplotypes demonstrate diverse serological associations which predict serum interferon alpha activity and explain the majority of the genetic association with systemic lupus erythematosus.
Annals of the rheumatic diseases.
Times cited: 65
- Prevalence of autoantibodies to ribosomal P proteins in juvenile-onset systemic lupus erythematosus compared with the adult disease. Arthritis and Rheumatism. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
- Genome scan of human systemic lupus erythematosus: Evidence for linkage on chromosome 1q in African-American pedigrees. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- An increased prevalence of Epstein-Barr virus infection in young patients suggests a possible etiology for systemic lupus erythematosus. The Journal of clinical investigation. 1997 Academic Article GET IT