Women With Breast Cancer Who Work For Accommodating Employers More Likely To Retain Jobs After Treatment.
Health affairs (Project Hope).
Times cited: 1
- Noninitiation of adjuvant chemotherapy in women with localized breast cancer: The breast cancer quality of care study. Breast Diseases. 2013 Information Resource GET IT
- Patient perspectives on breast cancer treatment plan and summary documents in community oncology care: a pilot program. Cancer. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Employment after a breast cancer diagnosis: a qualitative study of ethnically diverse urban women. Journal of community health. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Cost effectiveness of pharmacogenetic testing for uridine diphosphate glucuronosyltransferase 1A1 before irinotecan administration for metastatic colorectal cancer. Cancer. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Improving outcomes for patients with Burkitt lymphoma and HIV. AIDS patient care and STDs. 2008 Information Resource GET IT