- Identification of a cell-of-origin for fibroblasts comprising the fibrotic reticulum in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. The American journal of pathology. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Low α(2)β(1) integrin function enhances the proliferation of fibroblasts from patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis by activation of the β-catenin pathway. The American journal of pathology. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
Alcohol septal ablation for the treatment of hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy. A multicenter North American registry.
Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
Times cited: 73
- Mitochondrial loss, dysfunction and altered dynamics in Huntington's disease. Human molecular genetics. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Combination therapy with coenzyme Q10 and creatine produces additive neuroprotective effects in models of Parkinson's and Huntington's diseases. Journal of neurochemistry. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Neuroprotective effects of synaptic modulation in Huntington's disease R6/2 mice. The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Chemotherapy for the brain: the antitumor antibiotic mithramycin prolongs survival in a mouse model of Huntington's disease. The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience. 2004 Academic Article GET IT