- Self-management and transitions in women with advanced breast cancer. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
Getting by: underuse of interpreters by resident physicians.
Journal of general internal medicine.
Times cited: 123
- Bereavement services for family caregivers: how often used, why, and why not. Journal of palliative medicine. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Length of hospice enrollment and subsequent depression in family caregivers: 13-month follow-up study. American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Religiousness and major depression among bereaved family caregivers: a 13-month follow-up study. Journal of palliative care. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Communication between physicians and family caregivers about care at the end of life: when do discussions occur and what is said?. Journal of palliative medicine. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- Depression among surviving caregivers: does length of hospice enrollment matter?. The American journal of psychiatry. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- Achieving Goals in Geriatric Assessment: Role of Caregiver Agreement and Adherence to Recommendations. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- In search of a good death  (multiple letters). British Medical Journal. 2003 Information Resource
- In search of a good death: A good death is an oxymoron without consideration of mental health. BMJ (Clinical research ed.). 2003 Information Resource GET IT
- The stressful caregiving adult reactions to experiences of dying (SCARED) scale: A measure for assessing caregiver exposure to distress in terminal care. American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry. 2003 Academic Article GET IT
- Goals for the care of frail older adults: Do caregivers and clinicians agree?. The American Journal of Medicine. 2001 Academic Article GET IT