Early role of vascular dysregulation on late-onset Alzheimer's disease based on multifactorial data-driven analysis.
Times cited: 16
Association Between Anticholinergic Medication Use and Cognition, Brain Metabolism, and Brain Atrophy in Cognitively Normal Older Adults.
Times cited: 15
Ferritin levels in the cerebrospinal fluid predict Alzheimer's disease outcomes and are regulated by APOE.
Times cited: 29
- Alterations in metabolic pathways and networks in Alzheimer's disease. Translational psychiatry. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Advancing Alzheimer's disease diagnosis, treatment, and care: recommendations from the Ware Invitational Summit. Alzheimer's & dementia : the journal of the Alzheimer's Association. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Evidence for a role of the rare p.A152T variant in MAPT in increasing the risk for FTD-spectrum and Alzheimer's diseases. Human molecular genetics. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Safety and biomarker effects of solanezumab in patients with Alzheimer's disease. Alzheimer's & dementia : the journal of the Alzheimer's Association. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Resting cerebral glucose metabolism in first-episode and previously treated patients with schizophrenia relates to clinical features. Archives of general psychiatry. 1995 Academic Article GET IT
- Sex differences in regional cerebral glucose metabolism during a resting state. Science (New York, N.Y.). 1995 Academic Article GET IT