- Risk factors for gastrointestinal stromal tumor recurrence in patients treated with adjuvant imatinib. Cancer. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
The management of gastrointestinal stromal tumors: a model for targeted and multidisciplinary therapy of malignancy.
Annual review of medicine.
Times cited: 50
Overview of the randomized trials of radiotherapy in ductal carcinoma in situ of the breast.
Journal of the National Cancer Institute. Monographs.
Times cited: 225
- Sarcoma and Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors: Treatment. 2009 Chapter GET IT
- NCCN Task Force report: management of patients with gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GIST)--update of the NCCN clinical practice guidelines. Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network : JNCCN. 2007 Information Resource GET IT
- Consensus meeting for the management of gastrointestinal stromal tumors. Report of the GIST Consensus Conference of 20-21 March 2004, under the auspices of ESMO. Annals of Oncology. 2005 Conference Paper GET IT
- Cytoplasmic HuR expression is a prognostic factor in invasive ductal breast carcinoma. Cancer research. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
Kinase mutations and imatinib response in patients with metastatic gastrointestinal stromal tumor.
Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Times cited: 1564
Efficacy and safety of imatinib mesylate in advanced gastrointestinal stromal tumors.
The New England journal of medicine.
Times cited: 3012