Dietary patterns and their association with cardiovascular risk factors in a population undergoing lifestyle changes: The Strong Heart Study.
Nutrition, metabolism, and cardiovascular diseases : NMCD.
Times cited: 20
Increased morbidity in combined abdominal sacrocolpopexy and abdominoplasty procedures.
International urogynecology journal.
Times cited: 2
- Differential impacts of blood pressure and lipid lowering on regression of ventricular and arterial mass: the Stop Atherosclerosis in Native Diabetics Trial. Hypertension (Dallas, Tex. : 1979). 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Sex-specific associations of nutrition with hypertension and systolic blood pressure in Alaska Natives findings from the GOCADAN study. International journal of circumpolar health. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
Dietary patterns are linked to cardiovascular risk factors but not to inflammatory markers in Alaska Eskimos.
The Journal of nutrition.
Times cited: 27
- PREVENTION OF ATHEROSCLEROSIS WITH LDL-C LOWERING - LIPOPROTEIN CHANGES AND INTERACTIONS: THE SANDS STUDY. Journal of clinical lipidology. 2009 In Process GET IT
- Effect of statins alone versus statins plus ezetimibe on carotid atherosclerosis in type 2 diabetes: the SANDS (Stop Atherosclerosis in Native Diabetics Study) trial. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Effect of lower targets for blood pressure and LDL cholesterol on atherosclerosis in diabetes: The SANDS randomized trial. Obstetrical and Gynecological Survey. 2008 Information Resource GET IT
- Effect of lower targets for blood pressure and LDL cholesterol on atherosclerosis in diabetes: the SANDS randomized trial. JAMA. 2008 Academic Article GET IT