- A novel synthetic oleanane triterpenoid, 2-cyano-3,12-dioxoolean-1,9-dien-28-oic acid, with potent differentiating, antiproliferative, and anti-inflammatory activity. Cancer research. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
- Human albumin solder supplemented with TGF-β1 accelerates healing following laser welded wound closure. Lasers in surgery and medicine. 1996 Academic Article GET IT
- Inducible nitric oxide synthase in tangle-bearing neurons of patients with Alzheimer's disease. Journal of Experimental Medicine. 1996 Academic Article GET IT
- A transforming growth factor beta receptor type II gene mutation common in colon and gastric but rare in endometrial cancers with microsatellite instability. Cancer research. 1995 Academic Article GET IT
Synergistic increase of phorbol ester-induced c-fos mRNA expression by retinoic acid through stabilization of the c-fos message.
Times cited: 9
Regulation of the transforming growth factor-beta 1 and -beta 3 promoters by transcription factor Sp1.
Times cited: 65
- Role of nitric oxide in antagonistic effects of transforming growth factor-β and interleukin-1β on the beating rate of cultured cardiac myocytes. Molecular Endocrinology. 1992 Academic Article GET IT
Inhibition of mitogen-induced c-fos expression in melanoma cells by retinoic acid involves the serum response element.
The Journal of biological chemistry.
Times cited: 23
Regulation of transforming growth factor beta 1 gene expression by the product of the retinoblastoma-susceptibility gene.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.
Times cited: 118