- iRhom2 regulates CSF1R cell surface expression and non-steady state myelopoiesis in mice. European journal of immunology. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- A Frameshift in CSF2RB Predominant Among Ashkenazi Jews Increases Risk for Crohn's Disease and Reduces Monocyte Signaling via GM-CSF. Gastroenterology. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
Revised classification of histiocytoses and neoplasms of the macrophage-dendritic cell lineages.
Times cited: 26
- PET Imaging of Tumor-Associated Macrophages with 89Zr-Labeled High-Density Lipoprotein Nanoparticles. Journal of nuclear medicine : official publication, Society of Nuclear Medicine. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
Requirement for innate immunity and CD90⁺ NK1.1⁻ lymphocytes to treat established melanoma with chemo-immunotherapy.
Cancer immunology research.
Times cited: 2
- The non-small cell lung cancer immune contexture. A major determinant of tumor characteristics and patient outcome. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine. 2015 Information Resource GET IT
- Cancer and the gut microbiota: an unexpected link. Science translational medicine. 2015 Information Resource GET IT
Dissection of immune gene networks in primary melanoma tumors critical for antitumor surveillance of patients with stage II-III resectable disease.
The Journal of investigative dermatology.
Times cited: 14
Human CD1c+ dendritic cells drive the differentiation of CD103+ CD8+ mucosal effector T cells via the cytokine TGF-β.
Times cited: 67
Dendritic cells in transplantation and immune-based therapies.
Biology of blood and marrow transplantation : journal of the American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation.
Times cited: 22