High-dose chemotherapy and stem cell transplantation for patients with stage IV breast cancer without clinically evident disease: correlation of CD34+ selection to clinical outcome.
Bone Marrow Transplantation.
Times cited: 5
- Distinct effect of retroviral-mediated IFN-alpha gene transfer on human erythroleukemic and CD34+ cell growth and differentiation. Journal of hematotherapy & stem cell research. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
- Human CD34+ hematopoietic cells transduced by retrovirus-mediated interferon alpha gene maintains regeneration capacity and engraftment in NOD/SCID mice. Experimental hematology. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
- Synergetic effects of retrovirus IFN-alpha gene transfer and 5-FU on apoptosis of colon cancer cells. Acta haematologica. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
- Adenovirus mediated alpha interferon (IFN-alpha) gene transfer into CD34+ cells and CML mononuclear cells. Stem cells (Dayton, Ohio). 1997 Academic Article GET IT
- Peripheral blood mononuclear mobilization with sargramostim (GM-CSF). Progress in clinical and biological research. 1994 Academic Article GET IT