- Comparison of magnetic resonance spectroscopy and perfusion-weighted imaging in presurgical grading of oligodendroglial tumors: Comments. Neurosurgery. 2005 Information Resource
- Visualization of the intracisternal angioarchitecture at the posterior fossa by use of image fusion: Comments. Neurosurgery. 2005 Information Resource
- The value of magnetic resonance imaging in the evaluation of fatty filum terminale. Neurosurgery. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
Gamma knife radiosurgery for pituitary adenoma: early results.
Times cited: 97
- Perfusion-weighted magnetic resonance imaging in adult moyamoya syndrome: Characteristic patterns and change after surgical intervention: Case report. Neurosurgery. 2002 Academic Article GET IT
- Stereotactic radiosurgery for primary and metastatic brain tumors. Cancer Investigation. 1996 Information Resource GET IT