- Locally advanced pancreatic adenocarcinoma: are we making progress?. Highlights from the "2011 ASCO Annual Meeting". Chicago, IL, USA; June 3-7, 2011. JOP : Journal of the pancreas. 2011 Article GET IT
- The management of aldosterone-producing adrenal adenomas--does adrenalectomy increase costs?. Surgery. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Impact of prophylactic central neck lymph node dissection on early recurrence in papillary thyroid carcinoma. World Journal of Surgery. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- World wide what? The quality of information on parathyroid disease available on the Internet. Surgery. 2009 Article GET IT
- The evolution of adjuvant and neoadjuvant chemotherapy and radiation for advanced pancreatic cancer: from 5-fluorouracil to GTX. Surgical oncology clinics of North America. 2004 Article GET IT
- A serum-soluble factor(s) stimulates tumor growth following laparotomy in a murine model. Surgical endoscopy. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
- Delayed-type hypersensitivity response is better preserved in mice following insufflation than after laparotomy. Surgical endoscopy. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
- Tumor proliferative index is higher in mice undergoing laparotomy vs. CO2 pneumoperitoneum. Diseases of the colon and rectum. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
- Wound tensile strength and contraction rate are not affected by laparotomy or pneumoperitoneum. Surgical endoscopy. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- Traumatic handling of the tumor independent of pneumoperitoneum increases port site implantation rate of colon cancer in a murine model. Surgical endoscopy. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- Colon adenocarcinoma and B-16 melanoma grow larger following laparotomy vs. pneumoperitoneum in a murine model. Diseases of the colon and rectum. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- The effect of peritoneal air exposure on postoperative tumor growth. Surgical endoscopy. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
Helium-neon laser irradiation at fluences of 1, 2, and 4 J/cm2 failed to accelerate wound healing as assessed by both wound contracture rate and tensile strength.
Lasers in surgery and medicine.
Times cited: 86