- Visual complications in diabetes mellitus: beyond retinopathy. Diabetic medicine : a journal of the British Diabetic Association. 2017 In Process GET IT
- NerveCheck: An inexpensive quantitative sensory testing device for patients with diabetic neuropathy. Diabetes research and clinical practice. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Small fiber neuropathy in patients with latent autoimmune diabetes in adults. Diabetes care. 2015 Information Resource GET IT
- The Inferior Whorl For Detecting Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Using Corneal Confocal Microscopy. Investigative ophthalmology & visual science. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Corneal Confocal Microscopy Detects Small Fibre Neuropathy in Patients with Upper Gastrointestinal Cancer and Nerve Regeneration in Chemotherapy Induced Peripheral Neuropathy. PloS one. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Corneal confocal microscopy shows an improvement in small-fiber neuropathy in subjects with type 1 diabetes on continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion compared with multiple daily Injection. Diabetes care. 2015 Information Resource GET IT
The diagnostic accuracy of Neuropad for assessing large and small fibre diabetic neuropathy.
Diabetic medicine : a journal of the British Diabetic Association.
Times cited: 8
- Corneal confocal microscopy detects neuropathy in subjects with impaired glucose tolerance. Diabetes care. 2014 Academic Article GET IT