Disruption of cytochrome P4501A2 in mice leads to increased susceptibility to hyperoxic lung injury.
Free radical biology & medicine.
Times cited: 6
Increased susceptibility to hyperoxic lung injury and alveolar simplification in newborn rats by prenatal administration of benzo[a]pyrene.
Times cited: 9
Mice deficient in the gene for cytochrome P450 (CYP)1A1 are more susceptible than wild-type to hyperoxic lung injury: evidence for protective role of CYP1A1 against oxidative stress.
Toxicological sciences : an official journal of the Society of Toxicology.
Times cited: 12
- Sex-specific differences in hyperoxic lung injury in mice: implications for acute and chronic lung disease in humans. Toxicology and applied pharmacology. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Prenatal administration of the cytochrome P4501A inducer, Β-naphthoflavone (BNF), attenuates hyperoxic lung injury in newborn mice: implications for bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) in premature infants. Toxicology and applied pharmacology. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Augmented oxygen-mediated transcriptional activation of cytochrome P450 (CYP)1A expression and increased susceptibilities to hyperoxic lung injury in transgenic mice carrying the human CYP1A1 or mouse 1A2 promoter in vivo. Biochemical and biophysical research communications. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Attenuation of oxygen-induced abnormal lung maturation in rats by retinoic acid: possible role of cytochrome P4501A enzymes. The Journal of pharmacology and experimental therapeutics. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Modulation of pulmonary cytochrome P4501A1 expression by hyperoxia and inhaled nitric oxide in the newborn rat: implications for lung injury. Pediatric Research. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Effects of 3-methylcholanthrene on gene expression profiling in the rat using cDNA microarray analyses. Chemical research in toxicology. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- Attenuation of hyperoxic lung injury by the CYP1A inducer beta-naphthoflavone. Toxicological sciences : an official journal of the Society of Toxicology. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- Disruption of the Ah receptor gene alters the susceptibility of mice to oxygen-mediated regulation of pulmonary and hepatic cytochromes P4501A expression and exacerbates hyperoxic lung injury. The Journal of pharmacology and experimental therapeutics. 2004 Academic Article GET IT