- Small noncoding differentially methylated copy-number variants, including lncRNA genes, cause a lethal lung developmental disorder. Genome research. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Evaluation and management of pulmonary disease in ataxia-telangiectasia. Pediatric pulmonology. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Diffuse lung disease in young children: application of a novel classification scheme. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- p53 and MDM2 immunostaining in pulmonary blastomas and bronchogenic carcinomas. Human pathology. 1996 Academic Article GET IT
Absence of correlation between nuclear morphometry and survival in stage I non-small cell lung carcinoma.
Times cited: 21
Autoradiographic assessment of the sequence of cellular proliferation in postpneumonectomy lung growth.
American journal of respiratory cell and molecular biology.
Times cited: 20
The effect of age on postpneumonectomy growth in rabbits.
Times cited: 15
- Pulmonary veno-occlusive disease as a cause of sudden infant death. Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine. 1984 Academic Article GET IT
- Alveolar multiplication in the contralateral lung after unilateral pneumonectomy in the rabbit. The American review of respiratory disease. 1977 Academic Article GET IT